- Photodetector and preamplifier circuit in the same casing.
- Receives and amplifies the infrared signal without any external component.
- 5 V output on idle (active at level 0).
- 38 kHz integrated oscillator.
- High sensitivity.
- High level of immunity to ambient light.
- Improved shielding against electrical field interference.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility.
- Applications: infrared remote control.
Supply: 5 V
Power consumption: 0.4 to 1.0 mA
Min. Ee irradiation: 0.35 mW/m2 typ.
Angle of detection: 90
Temperature range: -25 C to +85 C